Congratulations to Martinsville High School on winning the contest! In addition to a beautiful plaque, the school received $100 to use for their after-prom party next year.
Schools will compete to see who can create the best promotional video for their after-prom party. The winning video will be posted on RAYSAC’s YouTube page, website and social media pages and will be played during the APGF event on June 4th. Additionally, the winning video will be used by RAYSAC to promote After Prom Grand Finale 2018. The winning school will also be awarded a plaque and $100 to be used for their after-prom party next year. The guidelines are:
- The video must be created by students.
- The video must be 30-60 seconds long.
- The video must explain why students should attend their school’s after-prom party (fun, prizes, food, etc).
- The video must contain a message about why it’s important for students to stay until the end of their after-prom party (staying safe).
- The APGF and First Team logos (see below) must be shown somewhere in the video.
- The video must be submitted NO LATER than midnight, Wednesday, May 26th to email@example.com. Once the video is submitted, we will send an email confirmation that it has been received. No videos will be accepted after Wednesday, May 26th.